Thank you for posting these updates to the free previews,...

Evee
Grasshopper

Thank you for posting these updates to the free previews, so far everything you've posted has worked for me except for the Food Network preview? Which is the one that I was most looking forward to

0 Kudos

the Food Network should be available on preview as of Oct...

shaw-tony

@Evee the Food Network should be available on preview as of Oct 1st. Do you receive any error messages while trying to access the channel?

0 Kudos

So just like I posted earlier - Super Channel's Heart & H...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

So just like I posted earlier - Super Channel's Heart & Home channel is currently on a free preview and not the Super Channel GiNX channel that is currently posted on the News and Free Previews page.

EDIT:  So the News and Free Previews page no longer shows the GiNX channel as being on a free preview so maybe they will post the correct Super Channel channel this time.....maybe. 😄

0 Kudos

Adult Swim Canada ( November 1st to November 30th ) HGTV...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Adult Swim Canada ( November 1st to November 30th )
HGTV ( November 1st to November 30th )

HiFi ( November 4th to January 5th )
Love Nature ( November 4th to January 5th )

0 Kudos

Hi there BostonBob - thanks so much for all these updates...

LisaB2
Grasshopper

Hi there BostonBob - thanks so much for all these updates - could you tell me how you're finding out about all the previews? Where are you getting all this info? Really appreciate it. 

0 Kudos

Hey there LisaB2 - glad to help. But you can't possibly e...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Hey there LisaB2 - glad to help. But you can't possibly expect me to reveal my sources. 😆 So a few months ago I finally got tired of how unreliable the updates were over on the SHAW " News and Free Previews " page so I started looking around on other sites for any possible updates. I found a few sites that were OK but their information was not totally reliable. But then I found a great site called Digital Home and they have sections for just about every Canadian service provider where you can post updates and what you like and dislike about your TV, Internet, Wireless or Phone services. Anyway - there is one person that posts over there in the SHAW section and he is right about 99 % of the time when it comes to Free Previews and other SHAW news. So that's where I get the majority of my info from.

0 Kudos

So far for December this is what I have seen: - Hollywood...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

So far for December this is what I have seen:

- Hollywood Suite ( December 1st to January 5th ) all 4 Hollywood Suite channels are included
- Animal Planet ( December 3rd to January 2nd ) 

0 Kudos

So a few more just popped up on the " News and Free Previ...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

So a few more just popped up on the " News and Free Previews " page:

- The Frame ( November 28th to January 6th )
- History ( December 1st to January 31st ) both the English and French channels are included
- CTV SciFi ( December 19th to January 30th )
- ABC Spark ( December 20th to January 31st )

0 Kudos

I have been getting MeTV, but don’t see it being advertis...

rstra
Grand Master

I have been getting MeTV, but don’t see it being advertised as a free preview.

0 Kudos

rstra - I'm not 100% sure but I think MeTV is included in...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

rstra - I'm not 100% sure but I think MeTV is included in all the TV plans except for Limited TV. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help