I found an article today stating that the free preview fo...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

I found an article today stating that the free preview for Rewind was going to run until August 31st on both Telus and Bell. No mention of SHAW so I am still not sure when it will end here. 🤔

0 Kudos

So SHAW finally updated the Free Previews page ( yippee -...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

So SHAW finally updated the Free Previews page ( yippee - only 2 weeks late this time ) and Rewind is confirmed to be on a free preview until August 31st.

https://www.shaw.ca/tv/channels/free-previews

0 Kudos

Wow. One measly Preview this month and it's an SD channel.

michaelstein
Grasshopper

Wow. One measly Preview this month and it's an SD channel.

0 Kudos

HD on BlueCurve

rstra
Grand Master

@michaelstein HD on BlueCurve

0 Kudos

-- wow Also on "free preview" is REV -- featuring 2 & 4 w...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@michaelstein -- wow

Also on "free preview" is REV -- featuring 2 & 4 wheel motor sports/news, but only for IPTV ("BlueCurve") subscribers.

0 Kudos

Checked around and it doesn't look like any new free prev...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Checked around and it doesn't look like any new free previews have been added for August. 😞

0 Kudos

A few more coming at the end of August: HGTV ( August 30t...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

A few more coming at the end of August:

HGTV ( August 30th to October 7th )
History ( August 30th to October 7th )
Musimax ( August 30th to October 11th )
Series plus ( August 30th to October 7th )

0 Kudos

Nothing confirmed yet so far for September. Silver Screen...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Nothing confirmed yet so far for September. Silver Screen has been announced as a free preview ( September 1st to October 31st ) for several cable companies but no word yet if SHAW will have it. Also - Food Network and Showcase are on National free previews for the month of October so I would assume SHAW will have these. 

0 Kudos

Although it is not showing up yet as a " Free Preview " o...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Although it is not showing up yet as a " Free Preview " on my Gateway Channel List page Silver Screen Classics is now showing. If SHAW makes it available for the same timeframe as the other cable companies then it will be on a free preview until the end of October.

0 Kudos

So SHAW finally updated their Free Previews page to show...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

So SHAW finally updated their Free Previews page to show the channels available for September: https://www.shaw.ca/tv/channels/free-previews

The weird thing is that none of these channels are showing up yet as a free preview on the Channel List page on my Gateway. The channels themselves are available they're just not listed as a free preview yet. This is the exact opposite of what usually happens - channels on a free preview are normally listed as a free preview on the Channel List page the first or second day they become available which is way before they show up online on SHAW's Free Previews page.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help