Sorry to hear the channels are not available on your chan...

shaw-ada

@bostonbob Sorry to hear the channels are not available on your channel guide yet. Have you tried refreshing your channels yet?

0 Kudos

Sure have - my Gateway might be dying or maybe the hard d...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

@shaw-ada wrote:

@bostonbob Sorry to hear the channels are not available on your channel guide yet. Have you tried refreshing your channels yet?

Sure have - my Gateway might be dying or maybe the hard drive is too full ( sitting at 92% right now ) but I have to manually reboot my Gateway almost daily because most of the remote functions will start acting very sluggish. Anyway - I'd rather get the channel and not have it showing as a free preview on the Gateway Channel List page instead of the other way around. For some reason Rewind is still showing as a free preview on the Channel List page even though it stopped coming in at the end of August.

Ada - if you are able to talk to somebody who has anything to do with SHAW's Free Previews page can you please tell them that they are doing an absolutely horrible job of keeping that page up to date. If you read this whole thread you will see that they are late almost every month in updating it and there have been a few months where there was one or more free previews that were never actually listed. You would think that SHAW would put more importance in something like this since the whole reason behind free previews is to entice SHAW customers to subscribe to those channels. I try to keep things updated here by getting my free previews information from a couple of different sites so maybe you can find someone to put me on the SHAW payroll. 😃

0 Kudos

Corus Entertainment announced yesterday upcoming National...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Corus Entertainment announced yesterday upcoming National free previews for Teletoon ( October 1st to October 31st ) and YTV ( November 1st to December 18th ). SHAW was not listed as one of the cable companies committed to these free previews so stay tuned.

0 Kudos

Heya! We appreciate you bringing this to our attention! �...

shaw-ada

@bostonbob Heya! We appreciate you bringing this to our attention! 😊 We will pass this feedback along to our site admin team! 👍

0 Kudos

Ada - if you want a perfect example on how SHAW keeps scr...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

@shaw-ada wrote:

@bostonbob Heya! We appreciate you bringing this to our attention! 😊 We will pass this feedback along to our site admin team! 👍

Ada - if you want a perfect example on how SHAW keeps screwing up the free previews here it is. With only a week left to the month the Channel List on my Gateway still shows Rewind as a free preview ( it ended on August 31st ) and still does not show either Silver Screen or Sportsman both of which started over 3 full weeks ago. It's actually pretty embarrassing at this point. 😩

0 Kudos

Still nothing from Shaw regarding nhl centre ice as far a...

steviecakes
Grasshopper

Still nothing from Shaw regarding nhl centre ice as far as a free preview but I see it is on I wonder for how long ?

It is this way every year !!!

You can buy nhl live right now for 179.00 guaranteed chea...

Habsfan1
Grasshopper

You can buy nhl live right now for 179.00 guaranteed cheaper then what Shaw will be offering. Shaw is probably waiting for this nhl live offer to expire that way they won’t have to match it!

0 Kudos

NHL Centre Ice season 2021/2022 free preview will run fro...

shaw-daniel

@steviecakes NHL Centre Ice season 2021/2022 free preview will run from  September 25 to  October 19, 2021. More information about NHL Centre Ice Returns for the 2021-22 season can be found here.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your help

steviecakes
Grasshopper

Thanks for your help

The Early Bird package of NHL Centre Ice Season 2021/2022...

shaw-daniel

@Habsfan1 The Early Bird package of NHL Centre Ice Season 2021/2022 (viewable directly on your BlueCurve TV) can be ordered for a lump sum fee of $209 + tax until October 31, 2021.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help