I see this message on some recording I set, I believe it...

rstra
Grand Master

I see this message on some recording I set, I believe it is just an informational message and not an error message as everything records normally. Are you recording new and repeats, or just new only? Wondering if there are no upcoming recordings, but you did say you set recordings from the guide, so...

0 Kudos

i dont know how you fixed it i have had this problem with...

mdf002
Grasshopper

i dont know how you fixed it i have had this problem with my bluesky for about 3 months now i have been on with shaw and they claim they have never heard of this issue we have 4 boxes in our home and cant record more than one episode at a time from any of them

0 Kudos

yes it is an error message because nothing records if you...

mdf002
Grasshopper

yes it is an error message because nothing records if you try to do more than one episode at a time

0 Kudos

yes it is an error because nothing records if you choose...

mdf002
Grasshopper

yes it is an error because nothing records if you choose it, you can only choose one episode at a time i have contacted shaw about 4 times waste of time none of them seem to have a clue what they are doing

0 Kudos

I am also getting this error message.

scottstp
Grasshopper

I am also getting this error message.

0 Kudos

getting the same error here too. Very frustrating to pay...

axite83
Grasshopper

getting the same error here too. Very frustrating to pay for a service that does not work...

0 Kudos

MonthI am having the same issues. Was fine for the past t...

SchroederCrew
Grasshopper

MonthI am having the same issues. Was fine for the past three months, now all of a sudden Colbert and Seth Meyers won’t record (only one episode, which is a royal pain), Kimmel and Trevor Noah will.  Help!

0 Kudos

This evening (Monday) was a rerun of Colbert -- he said i...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

This evening (Monday) was a rerun of Colbert -- he said it was a "Friday" show, and he talked about it being the end of his week.  Is your schedule for his program set to "all" episodes, or just "first-run" episodes?

0 Kudos

Currently getting the same message tring to record CNN Ch...

grahamandrita
Grasshopper

Currently getting the same message tring to record CNN Chan 254) 6pm Cuomo Prime Time. Started last night. I also I also noticed that the Recording Status of LIVE against the program. Others are REPEAT or NEWnoticed that the Recording Status of LIVE against the program. Others are REPEAT or NEW.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help