Jump to solution

I too have the same issue; the yellow light is on all the...

safewaste
Grasshopper

I too have the same issue; the yellow light is on all the time the PVR is on. I have tried a cold boot more than once but it makes no difference and there are no Notifications. While you may say it does not "seem ..." to be affecting things, we have noticed a marked slow down in the PVR functions. Whereas previously it would stop when you hit stop, not it takes time to react to ANY commands from the remote - and no it is not the batteries in the remote. Please address this universally ASAP or expect to have PVR's turned in for exchange for a newer one (ours is 15 months old), in search of an improvement in your expensive service.

Weelyum
Grasshopper
Agreed
Jump to solution

From "Equipment Info: BlueCurve Gateway", scroll-down to...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

From "Equipment Info: BlueCurve Gateway", scroll-down to the "Light Sequence" section, and see all occurrences of the word "amber", because that light is associated with several indications.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I have the same issue. No messages. Light has been in for...

PaulB
Grasshopper

I have the same issue. No messages. Light has been in for a week or so. Also, the PVR is not working properly. If I try to rewind a live show (not recorded) it won’t go back. Also, if I pause a show to go walk the dog and come back, when I click play it goes to the live broadcast. If I try to rewind, it will rewind and then I press play and it goes to live again. Very frustrating when I pay so much for this service!!

Jump to solution

I just had the same problem happen recently, I tried live...

Starman55
Grasshopper

I just had the same problem happen recently, I tried live chat and after 1 wrong transfer and over 50 minutes waiting I was basically told “ we don’t know what it is, could be a glitch, just leave it “. Very poor customer service. 

Jump to solution

I have the same problem with the data light on solid. I d...

Village_idiot
Grasshopper

I have the same problem with the data light on solid. I dont have any messages waiting

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

My Blue sky box is showing data light on and solid, no no...

Andrew9013
Grasshopper

My Blue sky box is showing data light on and solid, no notification as well. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I have had the same issue as everyone else. I have tried...

loislane
Grasshopper

I have had the same issue as everyone else. I have tried to resolve this by checking for messages, rebooting, nothing works. Is there a timeline as to when this issue will be resolved?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Hey everyone! As per  our engineering team is aware of th...

shaw-tony

Hey everyone! As per @shaw-valerie our engineering team is aware of the data light being active and are tracking it under INC0617902. We are working with the vendors on a resolution. The data light does not affect any normal usage. We have seen some success in turning off the light by turning off "Power Saver" here. I appreciate your patience while we resolve this.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

"it does not seem to be affecting any normal usage" is co...

woodwitch
Grasshopper

"it does not seem to be affecting any normal usage" is completely inaccurate.  The remote response time is greatly affected when the yellow light is on.  Pressing the FF button will hang it up for several seconds if it works at all.  Even the voice commands do not work properly.  Once I reboot, all goes back to normal.  Now all you need to do is stop that light/function from coming back on all the time...

TALK TO US
We're here to help