Jump to solution

I have the same issue as everyone else, and I also find t...

rbrunings
Grasshopper

I have the same issue as everyone else, and I also find the remote control very slow at times. the amber data light comes back on all the time. I discovered when you use the remote control and go to settings, device settings, device lights, power light brightness, and then change the power brightness( 1,2,3),the amber/yellow light will disappear.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I discovered the same light and was thinking perhaps this...

rickatk
Master

@mags279 wrote:

The yellow data light has come on on the BlueSky box. What does this mean and how do I fix it

I discovered the same light and was thinking perhaps this is related to an update that didn’t complete. I checked for messages, there were none. I simply executed a hard reboot (press help on remote, look for the reboot menu). The light went away after reboot.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Have you tried either of the potential solutions mentione...

shaw-valerie

@woodwitch Have you tried either of the potential solutions mentioned in the thread, to disable the power saver feature, or adjusting the power light brightness in the settings? 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

The yellow light came back last night.  Additionally the...

rickatk
Master

The yellow light came back last night. 🤔 Additionally the guide and show navigation commands were very slow.😡 This morning the yellow light is gone. Hopefully this is fixed now.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I too am having the same issue (Data light on and remote...

Pacih
Grasshopper

I too am having the same issue (Data light on and remote control very slow). I have tried everything mentioned and no fix. This has been going on for over 3 weeks. Why is there no solution? 
Also when I power down units from my remote, cable box does not power down, I must turn it off manually? 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Adjusting the power light brightness in settings is the o...

rbrunings
Grasshopper

Adjusting the power light brightness in settings is the only way to make the amber/yellow light disappear instantly, but it will come back sooner or later again. Disable the power saver feature does not work for me.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Same issue for me, started about 2 weeks ago

Mlermin
Grasshopper

Same issue for me, started about 2 weeks ago 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I have the same problem - amber light is on steady no mat...

Danno55
Grasshopper

I have the same problem - amber light is on steady no matter what I do or reset.  Also my remotes are extremely slow and actually black out the tv picture and audio while waiting to react to the remote command. Starting to get frustrated - maybe another provider is in the future!  Near future!

Jump to solution

The orange data light has returned.!

rickatk
Master

The orange data light has returned.!

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Comcast customers are experiencing the same thing and Com...

rstra
Grand Master

Comcast customers are experiencing the same thing and Comcast investigating.

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/X1/Why-has-the-amber-LED-on-my-X1-DVR-been-on-recently-while/m-p/32664...

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help