Another late night joke related to reasons for watching D...

rickatk
Master

@mdk wrote:

On February 25, 2021, Jimmy Fallon was telling a joke about the new Paramount Plus streaming service. He listed many other providers, and asked for an integrated system, to provide a single source for all the streams. He joked that he would call it "TV". 🙂

Another late night joke related to reasons for watching Disney +...Mandalorian. 

0 Kudos

Hi  , I sorta kinda have an update for disney + App.  It...

g-idk
Master

Hi @mcfarlane_river , I sorta kinda have an update for disney + App.  It is still not available yet on the Comcast/Xfinity system but it is coming.  The latest word is it will be available on the Xfinity system by the end of the first quarter 2021.  Then of course barring any licenses issues in Canada (fingers crossed) it then would be available on the Shaw Blue Curve system.  So once it is on Xfinity in the states, then we will see how long it takes.  Hope that helps a little bit.  Still a waiting game though.  I can't really blame Shaw over this though, blame stupid Comcast.   

0 Kudos

Xfinity just launched Disney+ and ESPN+ on their X1 syste...

rstra
Grand Master

Xfinity just launched Disney+ and ESPN+ on their X1 system, hopefully, Shaw won’t be too far behind.

Hi  , Thanks for the update, boy when Comcast/Xfinity sai...

g-idk
Master

Hi @rstra , Thanks for the update, boy when Comcast/Xfinity said end of first quarter they meant it, one day left in first quarter.    

I have been asking shaw for over 1.5 years when it will b...

christinaward
Grasshopper

I have been asking shaw for over 1.5 years when it will be added. The last time I asked they told me 6 months. I just asked again today as the 6 months has long gone, they told me they have no information on that or when it will be coming. This I crazy why can’t they just add it.

0 Kudos

-- why can’t they just add it Probably, licensing issues,...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@christinaward -- why can’t they just add it

Probably, licensing issues, plus agreements on payment of royalties to the copyright-holders -- not "technical" issues.

FYI - Rogers has Disney+ on its system so there's hope fo...

Mr_jab
Grasshopper

FYI - Rogers has Disney+ on its system so there's hope for us

It is quite sad that Shaw is not putting on the Disney Ch...

ReynaldoFlores
Grasshopper

It is quite sad that Shaw is not putting on the Disney Channel on their shaw cable.  Who cares about HAYU, TUBI, and other useless apps?  I'm stuck for another 2 years with shaw.  After that, no more Shaw cable for me.

0 Kudos

-- I'm stuck for another 2 years with Shaw. Why are you "...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@ReynaldoFlores -- I'm stuck for another 2 years with Shaw.

Why are you "stuck" ?

You have two options:

1. pay Shaw $20/month, for each remaining month of those 2 years, as the cancellation fee, rather than paying $60+ per month to continue watching Shaw TV;
  2. in the recent past, several times, Telus has offered me "buy-out" money ($20/month) in "Telus Credit", if I were to switch to Telus TV.  Pay Shaw the $20/month, and use the "Telus Credit".

0 Kudos

I just signed up for a new package

ReynaldoFlores
Grasshopper

I just signed up for a new package

TALK TO US
We're here to help