if you can get telus deals and cheaper deal for tv and in...

cpmrich36
Grasshopper

@xandra if you can get telus deals and cheaper deal for tv and inet.  you can and telus will pay any remaining contract fees if you sign up.  

I just wish Shaw had more TV options. Total TV and Limite...

rstra
Grand Master

@cpmrich36 I just wish Shaw had more TV options. Total TV and Limited TV doesn’t really do much for me. I like the Telus Pik TV options.

Thank you that is good to know. A friend of mine and I we...

xandra
Grasshopper

Thank you that is good to know. A friend of mine and I were wondering about other competition. 

0 Kudos

Unfortunately Telus is not in MB

xandra
Grasshopper

Unfortunately Telus is not in MB

0 Kudos

Please tell me why my shaw bill is 40.0 mor than last time?

clarinda
Grasshopper

Please tell me why my shaw bill is 40.0 mor than last time?

0 Kudos

-- can you logon to the My Shaw Portal, and then view all...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@clarinda -- can you logon to the My Shaw Portal, and then view all the "transactions" against your account, for the last 24 months, to see what has changed?  Have you reached the end of a Shaw two-year Value Plan, and are now paying higher rates, on their "month-to-month" charging basis?  If you are at the end, now could be a good time to switch to Telus, to get "new customer" promotional pricing for several months (up to 24) ?

0 Kudos

Effective Jan 10th rates are going up and you probably on...

cpmrich36
Grasshopper

Effective Jan 10th rates are going up and you probably on month to month and need renegotiate a new deal.  Call rogers 

0 Kudos

Customer service informed me that there is no customer re...

df21
Grasshopper

Customer service informed me that there is no customer retention or loyalty department any more when I called in today. I have two addresses on my account that are charged different rates. Tried getting it sorted out as a error was my see during set up and I was told I need to wait the full term to make changes without penalties. Looks like my internet, phone, tv is following my cell plans to Telus. 

0 Kudos

wrote:  Looks like my internet, phone, TV is following my...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@df21 wrote:  Looks like my internet, phone, TV is following my cell plans to Telus. 

Since you have signed a contract for their two-year Value Plan, then if you cancel the contract, there is a penalty fee of $20/month, times the number of months remaining in the contract. A few years ago, I got repeated offers from TELUS to switch to them, and they were providing $20/month, times the number of remaining months, in "Telus Credit", should I switch. I don't know if that offer is still available.

Since you have two addresses, did both sign-up's occur on the same day?  If so, you should have got the same price for each. But, if the sign-up's were on different days, then Shaw had the right to cite a different (higher?) rate for the second sign-up.

0 Kudos

I'm going to Telus - have been a Shaw customer for 20 yea...

stantonp
Grasshopper

I'm going to Telus - have been a Shaw customer for 20 years - Shaw doesn't care about loalty

TALK TO US
We're here to help