I asked if you purchased the app because said you purchas...

rstra
Grand Master

@Daveen I asked if you purchased the app because said you purchased the app, then I realized my error when I saw the picture. I then edited response, then I edited again because I lost interest.

0 Kudos

Ya. I lost interest when you didn’t pay attention to me -...

Daveen
Grasshopper

Ya. I lost interest when you didn’t pay attention to me - the customer or cared to read the response. I’ll try and find someone knowledgeable Tks 

0 Kudos

As I am not an employee, you aren’t my customer. Good luck.

rstra
Grand Master

As I am not an employee, you aren’t my customer. Good luck.

0 Kudos

-- when you play anything it tries to load then says erro...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Daveen -- when you play anything it tries to load then says error and update app. There is no newer update available. I have deleted and reinstalled and still does same thing.

A friend (who retired from working for CIBC) has an older iPad, and for years has been using the CIBC app on it.

Now, that app refuses to launch, saying that an update is required. However, when looking in the App Store, the current version of the CIBC app requires a newer version of the Apple IOS than is available on her older iPad.

My conclusion is that CIBC updated the app, and changed its "compatibility" settings to a higher level of IOS.

If you choose to install an older version of any app, you may hit the same road-block.

> Works perfect on my iPhone and is blue curve on my I phone. It happened around February 1 2021.

What IOS is running on your iPad? What IOS is running on your iPhone? A large difference may be the cause of your issue.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help