Jump to solution

There does look to be an issue with the BlueCurve TV web...

shaw-valerie

@GFLiverpool There does look to be an issue with the BlueCurve TV web app in the latest update to Google Chrome. Our teams are working on a resolution to this, it is being tracked under INC0922374. In the interim, as you've noted, this content is still able to be accessed in an alternative web browser, or using the app on iOS and Android devices. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Now that Microsoft Edge is based on Chromium, just as Goo...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

Now that Microsoft Edge is based on Chromium, just as Google Chrome is, does the web app work with Edge?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

This particular problem was not reproduced in Edge.   Iss...

shaw-valerie

@mdk This particular problem was not reproduced in Edge. 

@GFLiverpool Issues with viewing BlueCurve TV content in Google Chrome have now been resolved, so you should see programs playback normally now. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Yep!!! Just tried it right now. I was correct all along o...

GFLiverpool
Grasshopper

Yep!!! Just tried it right now. I was correct all along on Wednesday that I had to be something gone wrong on your side of things. 

Gregory

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Just today my wife's laptop stopped loading freerange, an...

seanrr
Grasshopper

Just today my wife's laptop stopped loading freerange, and mine still worked. Worked for about 2 hours trying to figure out what was going on including loading Edge up. In the end I was going through my shaw account and added her as another shaw ID. She had to verify and then the freerange worked with her laptop. It would have been nice if there was a note that came up to say the shaw ID was in use and to create another one, not that hard since the system already verifies the first ID was in use.

SOLVED, well for me anyways. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

It stopped working for me in Chrome.  I tried clearing hi...

VanWheeler
Grasshopper

It stopped working for me in Chrome.  I tried clearing history, cache, etc, but still doesn't work.  So I tried it in MS Edge (which I do not use) and it doesn't work there either.  I also cleared the cache there, but still no luck.

I have been unable to get it to work now for over a week.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

- Sorry to hear you're having trouble with accessing the...

shaw-monica

@VanWheeler  - Sorry to hear you're having trouble with accessing the Blue Curve Tv app in Chrome and that your other browser did not work for you. Could you please confirm which device you were trying to access the app on? Or does the app work on another device?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Since it does not work in two different browsers on my Wi...

VanWheeler
Grasshopper

Since it does not work in two different browsers on my Windows 10 PC which is issued by my work but it does work on my personal Windows 10 PC I believe the problem is likely something to do with security set by my work.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Gotcha! If you need further assistance on the situation,...

shaw-monica

@VanWheeler 

Gotcha! If you need further assistance on the situation, please reach out to our support team at: https://www.shaw.ca/contact-us 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help