Gateway PVR - Series recordings

thedotcanada
Grasshopper

Good day.

Is there a way to see what programs I have on series recordings?  I remember my old Motorola machine prior to using this one, you can see a list off all programs that are on series recordings.  I can't seem to find it on the Gateway PVR.  Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

You mention the Gateway but you tagged your post as BlueC...

rstra
Grand Master

You mention the Gateway but you tagged your post as BlueCurve, so I will give you instructions for BlueCurve. Other than viewing your upcoming recordings, you need to do the following to display all of your series recordings, whether they are scheduled or not.

To display series recordings, press the Shaw button, select Scheduled, arrow down and select Series Priority, you will see all your series recordings. From here you can delete recording by highlighting and pressing the D button.

0 Kudos

Bluecurve TV - Series recordings

thedotcanada
Grasshopper

Good day.

My apologies.  Yes it is Bluecurve.

Thanks so much.  My next question, now that I know what's on series recording, is there a way to modify a selected series recording title from this list?

0 Kudos

I am not aware of any way to modify the recording from th...

rstra
Grand Master

I am not aware of any way to modify the recording from that list, you would need to find the recording in your scheduled recordings and modify them there.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help