Sorry for the late reply.  As of January 2020, I noticed...

ChrisDL
Grasshopper

Sorry for the late reply.  As of January 2020, I noticed that Harmony is now working with the Blucurve PVR so I think Shaw heard us or Logitech  pushed and update either way as long as everything now works, my first world problem is now solved and Im happy!

0 Kudos

The Harmony Ultimate has worked for me and BlueCurve for...

rstra
Grand Master

The Harmony Ultimate has worked for me and BlueCurve for the last three years. I selected the xfinity as the device to control the box and Alexa commands have worked as well. Not sure about Google, haven’t tried it yet.

0 Kudos

Love to know how you did it with bluesky box.

oscar9
Grasshopper

Love to know how you did it with bluesky box. 

0 Kudos

Are you guys talking about the old PVRs? The new bluecurv...

Pabs
Grasshopper

Are you guys talking about the old PVRs? The new bluecurve boxes are not supported I believe, but they are all connected wirelessly to the router, so if they create an interface Alexa should be able to interact with these devices directly without the need for a third part device.

0 Kudos

I've read about the Logitech harmony hub And  controlling...

kronikbc
Grasshopper

I've read about the Logitech harmony hub And  controlling the Shaw blue curve Box, apparently what  You can do is go in to settings on bluecurve Box, then remote settings and turn off the voice control option. That will switch it back to infrared on the Shaw blue curve Box Instead of the  Wireless remote feature that is needed for the voice capability.  Also read that you may have to put the harmony hub directly on top of the bluecurve box if it doesn't work other ways. 

0 Kudos

There is no need to turn off the RF, the BlueCurve box wi...

rstra
Grand Master

@kronikbc There is no need to turn off the RF, the BlueCurve box will pick up the IR signal from the Harmony Hub. Yes, the Harmony’s IR blaster should be close to the devices that you want to control.

TALK TO US
We're here to help