HD channels?

CoffeeLover909
Grasshopper

Hi I know I've asked this before & even submitted in the tv channel request form but I have the regular Shaw cable (not Gateway) (not Bluesky) & really don't want to change to those 2 but just wondering for us with the regular Shaw cable, is there anything happening in regards of the SD channels going HD? (as I say for us with just the regular Shaw cable) thanks 😊

6 Replies

Why not just switch to bluesky with the latest internet mo...

thejets
Grasshopper

Why not just switch to bluesky with the latest internet modem and the wireless 4 k boxes i have it and all my channels are now in hd with iptv works great 

0 Kudos

Ya the only thing is don't watch much tv.....I just have...

CoffeeLover909
Grasshopper

Ya the only thing is don't watch much tv.....I just have Limited TV (plus the Classic TV theme pack as an addition)......that"s all I really need

0 Kudos

Recent enhancements and channel additions to the BlueSky...

shaw-valerie

@CoffeeLover909 Recent enhancements and channel additions to the BlueSky TV lineup are made possible by technological advances in that hardware, so similar enhancements are not possible with other hardware systems. At this time, I don't have any additional information on new channels or HD conversions for other hardware systems, however, typically new channels would be announced on this page

0 Kudos

Ok I see, I have the 2 year value plan  right now & have...

CoffeeLover909
Grasshopper

Ok I see, I have the 2 year value plan  right now & have Limited TV (plus Classic TV theme pack) & I don't know what the price difference would be if I switched to Bluesky TV

0 Kudos

Connect with an agent here, and they would be able to rev...

shaw-valerie

@CoffeeLover909 Connect with an agent here, and they would be able to review your account and go over your options to upgrade your equipment. 

0 Kudos

Actually I have a technician coming over tomorrow I've de...

CoffeeLover909
Grasshopper

Actually I have a technician coming over tomorrow I've decided to go for Bluesky TV

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help