Help finding and purchasing music on The Frame (channel 222)

lily4
Grasshopper

Hello,

I'm interested in purchasing a couple songs played on The Frame, but can't find the source/artist. I've tried using Shazam and other apps but no luck so far. Any help would be truly appreciated!

Here are some descriptions that might help identify the 2 songs I'm looking for:

Song 1:
I heard it last Thursday, June 11 during the 8:30-9am segment. I believe it was a Parks Canada theme. The song started roughly at the 8:51am mark with a photo of a moose in water. The next image was a trail with 3 people, "Melanie Robinson - Riding Mountain National Park" then a bison with a baby bison. 

Song 2:
I heard this earlier tonight (June 18) during the 8:30-9pm segment. Sorry, I totally forgot to check the segment name in my excitement of hearing it after so long. 

The song started at the 8:41pm mark with the picture "Wya Point, Ucluelet" then went to a spirit bear on a rock "Great Bear Rainforest - Paul Nicklen." The next one was a shot of downtown Vancouver "Vancouver City - Destination BC/Albert Normandin."

I took a quick recording of the tv for reference but am unsure if I can provide a video link?

Please let me know if more details are required!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

-- Please see a similar posting on this forum.

mdk
Legendary Grand Master
0 Kudos

Hello   I posted in the other thread but didn’t get a rep...

lily4
Grasshopper

Hello @mdk 

I posted in the other thread but didn’t get a reply. I heard the first song again and it’s in the “Parks Canada Photography: Riding Mountain” gallery. Is there anyone at all who could help locate the song list of that gallery?

Thank you.

0 Kudos

-- on the other thread, please reread the posting by  for...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@lily4 -- on the other thread, please reread the posting by @shaw-valerie for some leads, and some volunteer assistance by her.

0 Kudos

If you ever consider subscribing to BlueCurve TV, you can...

Zeph
Grasshopper

If you ever consider subscribing to BlueCurve TV, you can ask or speak into the remote, if there's music playing on a channel, by saying 'What song is this?', and it'll try finding the title of the song for you.

TALK TO US
We're here to help