How do I numerically organize the channel guide using my Arris cable box and Shaw remote? The menu style channel list is fine, the guide format is completely out of numerical order.

Not applicable

I have reset the cable box using the two prescribed methods. I have not reset the Gateway as yet for fear of losing PVR material. We have not observed the guide format to properly reset.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: How do I numerically organize the channel guide using my Arris cable box and Shaw remote? The menu style channel list is fine, the guide format is completely out of numerical order.

shaw-tony

Hey browneletts,

Thank you for reaching out! I am sorry for the delay in response, the forums aren't monitored as closely as our other support channels. It is certainly odd for the numbers to be out of order like that. I'd recommend power resetting the larger Main Gateway unit by unplugging the power to it for one minute. After one minute, power it back up so the entire system resets. It should then take about 8-10 minutes for everything to load back up. Your recordings should be fine as the power reset only acts as a system reboot.

Let me know how it goes,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help