How do I sign into Crave on Bluecurve TV

nleonidas
Grasshopper

I just recently got my new Bluecurve TV device and can sign into my Disney+, Netflix, and Prime Video streaming services with no problems, and can watch them like I nor mally do on my other devices (iPhone and iPad). But I can’t seem to sign in with my Crave account. All I see when I open Crave in the “Apps” section when I hit the “Shaw” button on my remote is a list of channels, which then ask for me to subscribe through Shaw, and I already paid for an account with directly with Crave. Is there a way I can use my login with Crave to sign on through the Bluecurve TV ???

Labels (1)
3 Replies

You need to subscribe through Shaw.

rstra
Grand Master

@nleonidas  You need to subscribe through Shaw.

0 Kudos

not helpful  - and a truly RIDICULOUS response.  There is...

Dondo
Grasshopper

not helpful  - and a truly RIDICULOUS response.  There is no reason whatsoever that I should not be able to access my Crave through the app SEPARATE from Shaw/Rogers system - the same way I do Disney+, Prime, and Netflix.  I need to be able to access CRAVE as a third party app through my Blue Curve system - solve it.

0 Kudos

-- when I look at the www.crave.ca web-site, I see: Sign...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@nleonidas -- when I look at the www.crave.ca web-site, I see:

Sign in

Email:  Enter valid email address &  password

OR

Access through a TV provider

-----------------------------

If you are directly paying CRAVE for an account, use that "Sign In" section.

If you are paying Shaw/Rogers for CRAVE, use that "Access" section.

I did not investigate whether there are CRAVE "apps" for Apple devices (iPad/iPhone), for Android devices, and/or for Microsoft Windows systems, and/or for "smart" TVs.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help