Jump to solution

How to set up Crave logins for subscriber and family members

Kritiker
Grasshopper

I have a Shaw ID and a subscription to Crave + HBO etc. I access that service, e.g., on the apps, using my Shaw ID and its related password. How do I provide access to my family members? I understand we are allowed 5 devices and two active streams at a time. Must they use my Shaw ID or should they each have their own? How do I connect them to the suscription?

I haven't been active in the Shaw Community since the last major change, about 2 years ago it seems. All my old history is gone and I still cannot find my way around the new community - searching doesn't seem to be very effective but, maybe, I'll figure it out, so I apologize if this has already been answered and I just can't find it.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

To answer my own question, it is possible to create up to...

Kritiker
Grasshopper

To answer my own question, it is possible to create up to 4 secondary Shaw IDs, for exactly this purpose, in the primary Shaw ID's profile under My IDs.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jump to solution

Oh my, I have explored this community a bit more - it is...

Kritiker
Grasshopper

Oh my, I have explored this Community a bit more - it is a major disappointment compared to the one that we had in 2017. I find it virtually impossible to get any kind of overview. Postings seem to be dribbled at us a few at a time and then we have to "load more". I couldn't even edit my own posting after 3 hours to add this comment; I had to "reply" to it. At least I caught a couple of errors in my reply in time to edit them.

Ugh.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

To answer my own question, it is possible to create up to...

Kritiker
Grasshopper

To answer my own question, it is possible to create up to 4 secondary Shaw IDs, for exactly this purpose, in the primary Shaw ID's profile under My IDs.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

We found out that with Shaw, you can only share with memb...

Crazycat1
Grasshopper

We found out that with Shaw, you can only share with members that live in your household. A wee bit    Not cool because if I order crave separately, I can share with friends and family that don’t live in my house. Just be aware before getting it if you want to share.

Jump to solution

Obviously better to get it separately

Faecanuck
Grasshopper

Obviously better to get it separately 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- if I order Crave separately, I can share with friends...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Crazycat1 -- if I order Crave separately, I can share with friends and family that don’t live in my house.

Can you post your Crave ID & password, so that anybody who accesses this forum can use "your" subscription, until Crave "suspends" it?

From:  https://www.crave.ca/en/terms-and-conditions-84360459

For security reasons, you must keep your password confidential, and

not disclose it to any person or permit any other person to use it.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help