Jump to solution

I had a similar problem. I am subscribed to TSN1, but not...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

I had a similar problem. I am subscribed to TSN1, but not to TSN2/3/4/5.

I could not get authenticated on the TSN web-site using my Shaw credentials, until I telephoned Shaw, and they did some sort of "refresh" at their end.  Since then, it's working fine.  So, telephone Shaw, rather than using this forum, and get them to try a "refresh" on your Shaw account.

Jump to solution

The issue reported earlier in this thread should be resol...

shaw-valerie

@Jf77 The issue reported earlier in this thread should be resolved now. Are you also seeing an error when trying to login to the Global TV site using your web browser, or is this affecting only your mobile devices? 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

It is working now. Thank you.

jkcadee
Grasshopper

It is working now. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Wow I have the same issue. And when I called after over 4...

vbad82
Grasshopper

Wow I have the same issue. And when I called after over 45 min wait and over an hour explaining repeatedly in layman's terms what the issue was she kept telling me it probably is my computer...

I told her no lie 8-11 times...I am using my phone to punch in the code shown on my tv so sign into Shaw.

She blamed the computer, wifi, and me.

Competent employees that happen to enunciate and care would be a blessing

Jump to solution

Haha it is basically... "Have you tried turning it off an...

vbad82
Grasshopper

Haha it is basically... "Have you tried turning it off and on"

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Are you experiencing issues only when logging into the ap...

shaw-valerie

@vbad82 Are you experiencing issues only when logging into the app on your TV, or are you also unable to access Global GO in the mobile app and/or online at https://watch.globaltv.com/ on your computer? Do you receive an error message when trying to log in, and if so, what does it say? Do you receive similar errors when trying to login to other TV apps, or is only the Global app affected? 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I am having a similar issue. We just got a roku for our n...

KatieH
Grasshopper

I am having a similar issue. We just got a roku for our not smart tv that we put in the garage. we added the global tv app and i logged in via my shaw account and it says "oops you arent subscribed to these channels, contact your service provider." so i did and spoke with 6 different people who didnt know anything. I have these channels on my shaw box inside the house (other than adult swim, which i wouldnt want on the app anyways), so there should be no reason why i cant get them on the app.  I also downloaded the app on my phone, and i am getting the same message so i know it is not roku.  The message on my phone says not authorized call shaw, but i have these channels on my receiver

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Are you seeing this issue only when trying to login to vi...

shaw-valerie

@KatieH Are you seeing this issue only when trying to login to view content from Global, or do you see a similar message when trying to access other TV apps like CTV or CBC? 

Jump to solution

I just tried ctv app and the same message appears

KatieH
Grasshopper

I just tried ctv app and the same message appears

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

If you have multiple Shaw accounts linked to your Shaw ID...

shaw-valerie

@KatieH If you have multiple Shaw accounts linked to your Shaw ID, ensure that the account with your TV services associated to it is set as the primary account (and consider removing any inactive accounts), following the steps on this page. If you don't have multiple linked accounts, or you're still seeing the same behaviour after adjusting your default account, get in touch with our technical support team here so they can take a further look into this with you and escalate your case if necessary. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help