Jump to solution

I'm looking for Taboo on FX, but I can't find it through the search function at all even though it is a FX show. Can anyone help me figure out what the issue is?

rdar
Grasshopper

I can't find the show through the search feature even though the FX website does show it as a current show on hiatus. I'm not sure why though. Is this a Shaw error or a FX issue?

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Re: I'm looking for Taboo on FX, but I can't find it through the search function at all even though it is a FX show. Can anyone help me figure out what the issue is?

shaw-tamara

Hello rdar 

I checked our VOD library and it doesn't look like the first season of Taboo is currently available, and I wasn't able to find a release date for the second season. Sorry about that!  Hopefully FX will show the first season again before the second one airs, but we aren't aware of any plans to have it added to VOD at the moment. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jump to solution

Re: I'm looking for Taboo on FX, but I can't find it through the search function at all even though it is a FX show. Can anyone help me figure out what the issue is?

shaw-tamara

Hello rdar 

I checked our VOD library and it doesn't look like the first season of Taboo is currently available, and I wasn't able to find a release date for the second season. Sorry about that!  Hopefully FX will show the first season again before the second one airs, but we aren't aware of any plans to have it added to VOD at the moment. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help