Is Metv (KVOS) part of the Limited TV package?

Chris99
Grasshopper

Shaw now only seem to have two TV Plans - Limited and Total.  MeTV is listed on Total but not Limited.

So is it available under Limited TV?  I live in Vancouver.

Labels (1)
7 Replies

MeTV would be included in the Limited TV lineup, I have f...

shaw-valerie

@Chris99 MeTV would be included in the Limited TV lineup, I have flagged our team to notify them of the error in the document. 

Hi Valerie, i have MeTV in the Small tv package, but it d...

rstra
Grand Master

Hi Valerie,

i have MeTV in the Small tv package, but it doesn’t show up in my free to me guide on Blue Curve, is there anything that can be done to have it show up?

0 Kudos

That's an odd issue. Did it previously appear in the 'Fre...

shaw-valerie

@rstra That's an odd issue. Did it previously appear in the 'Free to Me' guide and then disappear recently? Or has it always been this way? I'd recommend connecting with our technical support team here, so that they can refresh your account and equipment, and escalate the issue further if that does not correct the problem. 

I actually did not know that I got that channel, so I don...

rstra
Grand Master

I actually did not know that I got that channel, so I don’t think it ever showed up in my free to me listings. I will contact support.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hey  I have to say, I am quite impressed with Shaw suppor...

rstra
Grand Master

Hey @shaw-valerie I have to say, I am quite impressed with Shaw support. I tweeted the Shaw help account, they tried a few things then had to do an escalation. This morning I get a call explaining what happened and what was done to fix this problem. Quite amazing to have a service provider actually call a customer. Thanks.

I have read several blogs on METV, everyone has the same...

Manbatt
Grasshopper

I have read several blogs on METV, everyone has the same problem. I have had cable since 1979 & KVOS (METV) has always been part of Shaw Cable lineup. I spent about 45 minutes  with tech support and Shaw sent a tech to my home. They could not fix the issue. My issue is I can't record this channel on my PVR, but the reception is great. I think the Shaw Staff know about the issue, but are NOT communicating as a Team. Just as a example I read a blog from someone back east with the same problem as we have in the Vancouver.

0 Kudos

You are possibly not able to record MeTV because your def...

rstra
Grand Master

@Manbatt You are possibly not able to record MeTV because your default record settings are for “new episodes only.” Depending on which model of pvr that you have, try changing the record option “new and repeat” episodes.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help