Is the VOD is down ?

redman1969
Grasshopper

notice today the VOD is down, doesn't seem to load but the PPV loads its screen. WIFI is 

good also have the hard line for fix internet connection.

Labels (1)
3 Replies

I'm having the same issue.  I was watching VOD through wi...

michv7
Grasshopper

I'm having the same issue.  I was watching VOD through wifi on Thurs for several hours, everything fine, but then yesterday and today it says it's down.  I checked the connection speed, refreshed, changed which wifi it was connected to, but still it won't connect to the VOD.  It's at least showing that the internet is connected, earlier it said "off network status".

0 Kudos

If you're experiencing issues with VOD, try rebooting you...

shaw-valerie

@redman1969 @michv7 If you're experiencing issues with VOD, try rebooting your cable box by disconnecting the power for 15-30 seconds, then allowing it to reboot. Some cable boxes will require some time (typically 15-30 minutes) for all system information and processes to reload. After that, if you are still unable to access VOD, get in touch with our technical support team via live chat, Facebook or Twitter using the links at the bottom of this page so they can run some further diagnostics on your equipment. 

0 Kudos

-- I recommend that you contact Shaw ( 1-888-472-2222 or...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@michv7 -- I recommend that you contact Shaw ( 1-888-472-2222 or www.shaw.ca/chat ) to get them to trouble-shoot.

Shaw can remotely logon to your device(s), to measure the incoming "signal-strength", which probably is your issue.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help