Issues with Total TV and NHL Centre Ice Access

RichRnf
Grasshopper

Has anyone else experienced this?

We subscribed to NHL Centre Ice in September and received access (and were watching games on the subscription access only channels).

Last week we were "sold" on upgrading to Total TV and Disney+.

The Installation Tech installed the new hardware / disconnected the old hardware.

Internet - fine / Phone - fine / Total TV - fine / Disney+ - fine / BUT no more access to NHL Centre Ice

On CHAT with Service Agents Friday / Saturday / Sunday who tell me it's not a hardware issues it's "entitlement" (which to means an internal issue in their system).

I am promised a phone-call with a resolution that never seems to come.

So - does anyone with TOTAL TV also have access to NHL CENTRE ICE - or are you experiencing the same issues?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

I don’t have centre ice, but there shouldn’t be any issue...

rstra
Grand Master

@RichRnf  I don’t have centre ice, but there shouldn’t be any issues with that and Total TV. I suspect that something broke when they swapped you to the new equipment. Give Shaw a call again, they need to sort this out. Don’t wait for a call, it won’t happen.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your addition to the discussion - it does not...

RichRnf
Grasshopper

Thanks for your addition to the discussion - it does not make sense to me either.

I have "chatted" with their Service Department several times only to be told "they are working on it" - it's been very frustrating. I really don't want to have to talk to ANOTHER person there / walk through the entire issue AGAIN / only to be told ... we are working on it.

Started the discussion thread just to see if there were others out there with the same issue ... 

TALK TO US
We're here to help