live coverage golf channel

krag
Grasshopper

Is it possible to watch live golf channel coverage of LGPA on my TV vs the recorded playback of only half the days event?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

> ... versus the recorded playback of only half the day's...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

> ... versus the recorded playback of only half the day's event?

When you add the recording, there should be options to "start recording NN minutes early" and to "end recording NN minutes late", i.e., outside of the Guide's listing of the start/end of the program.

0 Kudos

Hi, Perhaps I worded this wrong. I'm referring to the tel...

krag
Grasshopper

Hi,

Perhaps I worded this wrong. I'm referring to the televised time of a days event that I am not recording. I know the event has already started however the scheduled time for that event is not live. e.g. today's golf channel is not showing the actual LPGA event in Naples, Florida live, which started this morning. It is shown at 5:00 pm and its not the whole days event.

0 Kudos

I'm sorry, I'm not aware if any other broadcasters were c...

shaw-valerie

@krag I'm sorry, I'm not aware if any other broadcasters were carrying the full live event. If you are seeing instances where a tournament you're interested in is not carried in full and just in highlight coverage by a network, it would be best to reach out to that network directly to provide your feedback on their scheduling decisions. 

0 Kudos

Valerie, Thanks for getting back to me. It would seem tha...

krag
Grasshopper

Valerie,

Thanks for getting back to me. It would seem that you have to go on-line and subscribe to a live stream package like NBC sports gold offers. I do not have great Internet where I live so streaming doesn't work well. That was why I was wondering if Shaw had any other subscription available from these networks that would work, sorta like a PPV. Guess not.

Craig

0 Kudos

Hi, krag. For the broadcast times and channels of current...

Zeph
Grasshopper

Hi, krag.

For the broadcast times and channels of current LPGA tournaments, you can go to LPGA.com, and click on 'Leaderboard'. From there, it will display the current event, along with the times and channels that it'll be airing.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help