NASA HD Channel?

VinceYEG
Grasshopper

Are there any plans to add the NASA HD channels to the line up? I saw them at a family member's who has Telus Optik and they have it. Cool.

Shaw?

8 Replies

I'm sorry, I don't have any information on plans to add t...

shaw-valerie

@VinceYEG I'm sorry, I don't have any information on plans to add that channel currently, but if it's one that appeals to you, you can submit your request for it using the form on this page.

0 Kudos

I was able to watch NASA on channel on 418 until two days...

HMFK
Grasshopper

I was able to watch NASA on channel on 418 until two days ago and now it says that channel reqquires a subscription, but there is no option to subscribe to it...? I am very disappointed that Shaw has decided to remove this educational programming and I hope it comes back soon.

You can contact Shaw to get the channel added to your acc...

rstra
Grand Master

@HMFK  You can contact Shaw to get the channel added to your account, or watch online.

https://www.nasa.gov/general/how-to-stream-nasa-tv/

0 Kudos

NASA TV is in HD on channel 418 with Ignite TV.

Zeph
Grasshopper

@VinceYEG - NASA TV is in HD on channel 418 with Ignite TV.

0 Kudos

Yes! Same. WTH? I was really enjoying watching this as th...

LorelH
Grasshopper

Yes! Same. WTH? I was really enjoying watching this as there are not a lot of good quality TV shows that are educational. How can we promote space exploration if we (and our kids) are prevented from watching channels like NASA??

0 Kudos

For an extra fee?

LorelH
Grasshopper

For an extra fee?

0 Kudos

Very disappointed to discover NasaTv requires a subscript...

KenHarg
Grasshopper

Very disappointed to discover NasaTv requires a subscription.  It was included before now Removed without notice.  That is not right.  

0 Kudos

NASA TV is included with the Ignite Total TV Plan. Shaw/R...

Zeph
Grasshopper

NASA TV is included with the Ignite Total TV Plan. Shaw/Rogers is trying to migrate customers on their newer plans that Rogers customers currently receive. This may not be listed on the website, but it is indeed included at least on my end of things, as I checked my subscribed channel list through my online account, to which I haven't made any changes to. It's worth inquiring about. And forgive me if I'm wrong, but I can only input from what I see through my account.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help