Network connection restored box keeps showing up after Network connection lost is displayed. How to fix.

hkemal
Grasshopper

These messages have been cropping up a lot since I got my PVRs but recently at least ten times a day. It is very frustrating and annoying especially when the cost of all of our services have Increased over the last six months for poorer services. I do the usual routine of powering off the PVRs and checking/reseating coax cables etc but the fixes don’t seem to work as the messages keep popping up and we lose various features such as deleting pre-recorded programs, programs not being recorded, loss of TV guide and losing pre-set PVR settings. I see a lot of the same complaints on this forum where “fixes” don’t work. When can we/I have a solution to this problem. Please advise.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Network connection restored box keeps showing up after Network connection lost is displayed. How to fix.

shaw-tony

Hey hkemal,

Thank you for reaching out! I apologize for the delay in response and any inconvenience this may have caused. We have a similar thread posted here regarding this issue. Our video engineers are working on resolving this, please follow our service alert here for more details and updates. I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help