Yes I have a Samsung Qled TV same problem

Davidwells
Grasshopper

Yes I have a Samsung Qled TV same problem

0 Kudos

Yup same problem with me, have a Panasonic Plasma. Have t...

Islandboy49
Grasshopper

Yup same problem with me, have a Panasonic Plasma. Have tried different cables, ports. Dont have any handshake issues with my ps4, htpc or older shaw box

0 Kudos

-- have you tried channel-up/channel-down on the Shaw rem...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Islandboy49 -- have you tried channel-up/channel-down on the Shaw remote control to "wake" your Shaw PVR (which box? Gateway PVR or BlueCurve PVR), and then volume-up/volume-down on the same remote, to handshake the Shaw box with your TV?

0 Kudos

I also have the same issues as per this thread. A lot of...

JerseyD
Grasshopper

I also have the same issues as per this thread. A lot of info but I don’t see a correction. Please advise on how to fix this issue

0 Kudos

I have a similar issue. Works fine during the day, and I...

CJJS
Grasshopper

I have a similar issue. Works fine during the day, and I can turn the TV on and off with no issues. Leave it overnight and the box either tries to ping the TV or goes to sleep, and the next day there's no sound and it's displayed in 480p.

It was working when I had it connected to my receiver, but the problem started now I am using an HDMI switch box. When it is not working properly the box says "HD undetected" in the video settings. Why does the box have to keep trying to redetect the TV? It would be good if there was a true override to lock the video output settings and disable sleep completely.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help