Jump to solution

They are saying it is a national problem that they are wo...

Pepper
Grasshopper

They are saying it is a national problem that they are working on it- please don’t turn off the cable box 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Exactly what happened to us , the other box works fine it...

Louis1955
Grasshopper

Exactly what happened to us , the other box works fine it is a different model however..The faulty one is made by Arris DCX3200-M. Cranbrook BC

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Same thing in Vernon, now 24 hr clock and no guide access

Buchanans
Grasshopper

Same thing in Vernon, now 24 hr clock and no guide access

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

PVR was rebooting last night on its own, this morning PVR...

Hanam
Grasshopper

PVR was rebooting last night on its own, this morning PVR non functioning, no TV. Same codes you are getting. Shaw representative this morning was adamant that this did not occur last night, only this morning. Who cares? JUST FIX IT. I dont know where they find these people. So no TV...how wonderful.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I'm having the same issues with one of my boxes as well....

burrrr
Grasshopper
I'm having the same issues with one of my boxes as well. I get zero support from thier so called "technicians" on the phone or live chat. As long as your cable bill is getting paid is all that matters with Shaw. I got one box that I cannot access the VOD function and another one-new box- that refuses to set up. Shaw sucks.......
0 Kudos
Jump to solution

> I got one box that I cannot access the VOD function, an...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

> I got one box that I cannot access the VOD function, and another one - new box - that refuses to set up.

You won't find a true "answer" on this user-to-user forum, only recommendations to use online-chat or your telephone to connect to Shaw, to get them to "re-provision" the first box, and to "activate" the second box.

Also, while you are connected, get them to remotely logon to each box, to check its status, especially "signal-strength".

Hint: call late in the evening, when the local call-centre is closed. You might talk to somebody in Kitchener (Ontario) or Moncton (N.B.), probably after a shorter wait-time.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help