any more of your customers with RCA TV tell them to use t...

Dennis73
Grasshopper

any more of your customers with RCA TV tell them to use this code 11991 This is a Curtis brand code My TV is RCA smart virtuoso and that code worked on this TV 

I was told that RCA wasn’t Supported by Shaw and would have to use both remotes but I found my answer by reading here and trying different codes 

thank you to the people of this discussion for the help to solve my problem 

Dennis Hobbs

0 Kudos

i did this but on off button didn’t work I used code 1199...

Dennis73
Grasshopper

i did this but on off button didn’t work I used code 11991 and now all features work!!!

0 Kudos

This worked for me!! Thank you thank you.

Lisa_Neufeld
Grasshopper

This worked for me!! Thank you thank you. 

0 Kudos

Try using Curtis instead of rca and code 11991, worked fo...

Redvette
Grasshopper

Try using Curtis instead of rca and code 11991, worked for me this morning.

0 Kudos

I found this site through xfinity support: https://setup....

CNM15
Grasshopper

I found this site through xfinity support: https://setup.mynevo.com/?oem=UrcSupport&User=E10YJl&Location=505&theme=dark

this gave me the code for my model number of tv. Then I went here: https://approvedmodems.org/xfinity-remote-codes/

and searched for the code to see which brand used the same code. It was Proscan code 10047 that finally worked! 

0 Kudos

RCA uses 3 sets of codes - I too - can not find one that...

stereo
Grasshopper

RCA uses 3 sets of codes - I too - can not find one that works with any of my 3 RCA TVs yet - it is a known issue - RCA keeps changing things oddly - they don't have much for support for RCA - was on hold for hours - they lost my call.

0 Kudos

If you can guess at any other codes - I have 3 RCA TVs -...

stereo
Grasshopper

If you can guess at any other codes - I have 3 RCA TVs - they all use unique codes - this one didn't help - but I will keep on looking!  🙂  Cheers.

0 Kudos

-- a previous post in this thread: 2021-08-23 10:51 AM Se...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@stereo -- a previous post in this thread:

2021-08-23 10:51 AM
Selecting "RCA-Roku" worked for me:

Settings -> Remote Settings
Select Voice Remote Pairing
Go to the screen that lets you pick your brand
Do NOT click "RCA", instead, type "RC" into the textbox
THEN, click "Load more" - I saw "RCA", "RCA" and "RCA-Roku" (why two RCAs?)
Select RCA-Roku
Note: I didn't try selecting the "Roku" option that pops up in the initial list - that might work too?

Does this work for you?

0 Kudos

The RCA model RTGU5570 requires a remote control tht oper...

Sheri-b00
Grasshopper

The RCA model RTGU5570 requires a remote control tht operated on the blurtooth wireless connection. IT DOES NOT PAIR WIHT AN INFRA-RED CONTROLER.... To pait your remote you will need to get the TV and remote into pairing mode, for them to work seemlessly. the codes offered by SHAW are for thier remote controlers, so you need to re-pir (nto fix) the shaw remote control with the TV... no code will ever wor with a blue tooth controller,,since they do not operate that way.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help