> I think it is an issue with the BlueCurve software. It...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

> I think it is an issue with the BlueCurve software.

It might be, but I am experiencing the same "late-start" problem when recording the "Coroner" TV show with my "antique" Motorola PVR.  So, the problem is not limited solely to the BlueCurve.

0 Kudos

This weeks's Murdoch Mysteries got chopped off at the end...

mistiblu
Grasshopper

This weeks's Murdoch Mysteries got chopped off at the end yet again. Sigh.  And every episode of Mash i've been recording off Metv has started at the end of the last show before the credits.

0 Kudos

> I am experiencing the same "late-start" problem when r...

srglassw
Grasshopper

>  ... I am experiencing the same "late-start" problem when recording the "Coroner" TV show with my "antique" Motorola PVR.  So, the problem is not limited solely to the BlueCurve.

Yes, you're right. After watching a CBC recording of Coroner today and paying close attention to the start time it has to be the timing of when CBC  and other channels starts these programs and not just a BlueCurve issue.

0 Kudos

Not sure if this may help but it's worth a try. In the 'S...

Zeph
Grasshopper

Not sure if this may help but it's worth a try. In the 'Settings' menu, select 'Preferences', then select 'General'... and scroll to 'Auto Pad recordings' and have Auto Pad recordings turned 'On'.

0 Kudos

always set mine to 5 min after show ends; sometimes shows...

jammytoes
Grasshopper

always set mine to 5 min after show ends; sometimes shows go overtime....sports/awards shows etc....what is the problem with recording an extra bit rather than be disappointed about missing the often climax to the show???

0 Kudos

I'm also seeing this issue occuring on TLC, with 2 progra...

Zeph
Grasshopper

I'm also seeing this issue occuring on TLC, with 2 programs that I've recorded just yesterday on that channel (TLC). Those programs being Dr. Pimple Popper, and My Feet Are Killing Me.

I can now add the CW to the list.  Just watched 2 recorde...

mistiblu
Grasshopper

I can now add the CW to the list.  Just watched 2 recorded shows from different days and both got chopped off at the end.  It seems to be more widespread.   Someone mentioned an "auto pan" setting - what is it and what does it do?

0 Kudos

When 'Auto Pad Recordings' are turned 'On', recordings ar...

Zeph
Grasshopper

When 'Auto Pad Recordings' are turned 'On', recordings are scheduled with a little extra time at the start and end, when possible. For example, you decide to record a program starting at 7:00pm for an hour, scheduled to end at 8:00pm. With Auto Pad Recordings turned 'On', you'll then see the program start recording at 6:59pm and end at 8:01pm, as an example. Auto Pad Recording times will vary for each program.

0 Kudos

I have the Xi6 BlueCurve TV Players and I cannot find an...

srglassw
Grasshopper

I have the Xi6 BlueCurve TV Players and I cannot find an "Auto Pad Recordings" setting. What TV box are you finding the Auto Pad Recording settings on?

0 Kudos

I have the XG1v3 BlueCurve TV Player. In the 'Settings' m...

Zeph
Grasshopper

I have the XG1v3 BlueCurve TV Player. In the 'Settings' menu, select 'Preferences', then select 'General'... and scroll to 'Auto Pad recordings' and have Auto Pad recordings turned 'On'.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help