Scrap the Fire Log. Reinstate Regular programming on THE FRAME CH165

PhilipH
Grasshopper

THE FRAME is the only reason I stuck with Shaw TV when TELUS made me a very attractive offer to switch. 

My 97-year-old mother watches THE FRAME all day long on her 55" Smart TV. It keeps her company and stimulated with views of the outside world, while knitting and reading. 

I set up a second small screen at floor level on which I Chromecast a 10 hour burning fireplace from YouTube that crackles beautifully (no annoying holiday music) and is the size and height of a real fireplace. 

Imagine how annoyed we were when on November 15th, Shaw swithched on it's Fireplace Log. It's not as attractive a fireplace and is totally out-of-scale for her den on a 55" screen. 

How about Shaw maintain regular FRAME programming over this ridiculously long November to January "holiday season" ? 

You can stick the fireplace on another channel.  Or allow your customers to choose their own on YouTube? 

Thanks for your consideration,

Happy Holidays. 

Labels (1)
2 Replies

Thanks for taking the time to provide us your feedback, I...

shaw-valerie

@PhilipH Thanks for taking the time to provide us your feedback, I have passed along your comments to our product team! 

0 Kudos

I very much agree with this. The frame is a great channel...

goodness
Grasshopper

I very much agree with this. The frame is a great channel to watch just for company. the fireplace is boring. give us a choice please.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help