I just checked my DCX3510-M PVR this evening (28-Mar-2022...

lmacri
Grasshopper

I just checked my DCX3510-M PVR this evening (28-Mar-2022) and all my series recordings have re-appeared on the Series tab, including the 4 or 5 new series recordings I created after 28-Feb-2022.  I'm going to wait a bit before I re-boot my PVR just in case they disappear again.

0 Kudos

I saw your reply and checked my PVR.  The series recordin...

cherylc
Grasshopper

I saw your reply and checked my PVR.  The series recordings were not there.  However, a short time later my PVR stopped working and I had to unplug it to reboot.  After the reboot the old and new series recordings were all there.

All my future recordings have vanished. Not series but in...

kleo
Grasshopper

All my future recordings have vanished. Not series but individual episodes sports etc. I can't record unless it's the same day.

Talked with tech on phone and they could not solve the problem after 1 hour of trying. I'm going to have cancel Shaw after being with the company for 55 years. No way I'm missing the World Cup Of Soccer.

0 Kudos

Good uck snd hope teus can ge you a deal and get your wor...

cpmrich36
Grasshopper

@kleo 

Good uck snd hope teus can ge you a deal and get your world cup soccer game soon.  have a blessed day

0 Kudos

-- I can't record unless it's the same day. Have you powe...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@kleo -- I can't record unless it's the same day.

Have you powered-off/powered-on your PVR in the last few hours?

After the restart, it does take some time for the PVR to download the Guide (200 channels, 14 days). 

0 Kudos

I didn't power on\off however when I do it only tikes a f...

kleo
Grasshopper

I didn't power on\off however when I do it only tikes a few mins. to fully load. Like I said the tech was not able to solve the problem either.

0 Kudos

I noticed that my scheduled recording list was empty the...

rstra
Grand Master

@kleo   I noticed that my scheduled recording list was empty the other day on my BlueCurve TV, I was able to reset the system and that cleared it up. 

0 Kudos

I know this doesn’t  help your specific problems but fair...

rickatk
Master

I know this doesn’t  help your specific problems but fair to say the physical hard drive PVR’s have their problems. I have lost months of recordings more than once with the physical PVRs. Frankly they are not terribly reliable. Going forward i suggest getting on to Blue Curve. The cloud recording is much more reliable and doesn't have the inherent headaches of a physical PVR.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help