Series recordings don't indicate as registered while individual episodes do show red dot.

Alf11
Grasshopper

I received the latest Shaw (Rogers) system spring 2023 and there's something wrong with the series recordings.  When a series is selected for recordings there is no confirmation of success.  So I've opted to record individual episodes just in case!  It's possible that it's simply the indicator that is not functioning, as one low value series recording (Global News National) seems to continue successfully without the series (or individual) indicator.  I haven't risked a series recording (without selecting individual recordings) for episodes I really want to capture.  Writing this out, the obvious step is to record another low risk series and see if the problem is just the series indicator.

Labels (1)
2 Replies

-- if you record a series, and then individually select o...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Alf11 -- if you record a series, and then individually select one of the programs in the series, and try to record that episode, do you get a message that you already have selected that episode for recording?

Are you selecting "record all episodes, including repeats", or "record only the new episodes"?

0 Kudos

The guide or info will show the three over-lapping red do...

rstra
Grand Master

@Alf11  The guide or info will show the three over-lapping red dots to indicate a series recording. You can also go into Saved/Scheduled to confirm the upcoming recordings.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help