Jump to solution

Yes! If you press the shaw button, then the saved button,...

Ryanv81
Grasshopper

Yes! If you press the shaw button, then the saved button, then the scheduled button it will go to your first recording. If you press the up button it goes to View: Recordings, press right to Recorded on: All devices and then right again to "Series Priority right beside the % full/# of recordings. When you press ok on Series Priority, it shows every Series you have set to record, even ones from years ago. You can move shows up or down so they take priority over other shows if too many are set to record.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Xfinity has another method, once you are in series record...

rstra
Grand Master

@Ryanv81  Xfinity has another method, once you are in series recording, highlight the recording, press info, record options and then cancel. Link with screen shots:

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-cancel-a-series-recording-for-a-series-not-currently-air...

Jump to solution

When your in the Series Priority list "the one right besi...

Ryanv81
Grasshopper

When your in the Series Priority list "the one right beside the %Full/#Recordings" and highlight a Recording, it only allows you to move up or down to change its Priority, with confirm and cancel on top to save changes you make. Pressing the D button doesn't delete it. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

YES! This is what I needed! I tried it and it worked. I w...

Ryanv81
Grasshopper

YES! This is what I needed! I tried it and it worked. I was highlighting it first and then pressing different buttons. Pressing info when it's  not highlighted gave me the option to delete it. Thanks!!

Jump to solution

Good day. Where does one find the "D" button on a Blue Cu...

T059736
Grasshopper

Good day. Where does one find the "D" button on a Blue Curve remote?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

it is the button labelled “D” 😂😂😂

rstra
Grand Master

@T059736 it is the button labelled “D” 😂😂😂

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help