Service issue

Lorrie1360
Grasshopper

Since Saturday, August 17, my landline telephone was dead I had no ringtone. This means obviously that I am an able to call 911 in an emergency situation. As well at the same time the audio went on my television with the exception of the music channels at the higher upper ranges.    Your system would not allow me to enter any of my information by cell phone last night. This morning I was able to contact you by cell and your automated system did restore my telephone however I still have no audio on my cable TV‘ even though I am able to listen to the music in the 400s so it’s not my television. I am able to access free range. I have now been on hold on my cell phone which I am paying for for several minutes and I would appreciate someone calling me at (mod edited).

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Did you figure out what was wrong? I don’t have any sound...

Sj_belle15
Grasshopper

Did you figure out what was wrong? I don’t have any sound coming from my tv. Everything else has sound except my cable box! How frustrating 

0 Kudos

Give the steps on this page a try if you are still experi...

shaw-valerie

@Lorrie1360 @Sj_belle15 Give the steps on this page a try if you are still experiencing any issues with the audio on your cable box. If that does not resolve the problem, get in touch with our technical support team here

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help