Jump to solution

Set Recording from App

paulw630
Grasshopper

How do I set a recording using the BlueCurve App on my phone?  I can find the program I want, but when I click on it, there is no option to record it.

We used to have this with the old app

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Cross post from another thread. The Blue Curve (Shaw TV)...

Xenomania
Grasshopper

Cross post from another thread. The Blue Curve (Shaw TV) phone app cannot set a recording the way Gateway used to. Here is the Shaw reply. 2020-01-07 13_52_20-Recording Blue Curve - Shaw Support - Opera.jpg

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Jump to solution

Cross post from another thread. The Blue Curve (Shaw TV)...

Xenomania
Grasshopper

Cross post from another thread. The Blue Curve (Shaw TV) phone app cannot set a recording the way Gateway used to. Here is the Shaw reply. 2020-01-07 13_52_20-Recording Blue Curve - Shaw Support - Opera.jpg

Jump to solution

When is Shaw going to add the feature to set a recording...

paulw630
Grasshopper

When is Shaw going to add the feature to set a recording from the BlueCurve app on a mobile device?

Jump to solution

i would like to know the answer to this as well. i was no...

hooper1205
Grasshopper

i would like to know the answer to this as well. i was not at all pleased to learn that i was not able to use the blue curve app just the same as the gateway app. i thought we were getting better technology, but since upgrading to blue curve i have had way more problems than with the gateway system. 

SHAW - pls get your app up to speed to at least what gateway had so we can program our pvr's remotely !!

Jump to solution

I've generally happy with the App but not being able to s...

MSchill
Grasshopper

I've generally happy with the App but not being able to set recordings from the app is ridiculous.  Coming from Telus I used that feature all the time.  I set most of my recordings when I realized I wasn't going to make it home for an event or show.  This seems like it should be an essential feature and easy fix.

SHAW PLEASE FIX IT!!

Jump to solution

Not having this feature is ridiculous. How can you upgrad...

arobb46
Grasshopper

Not having this feature is ridiculous. How can you upgrade a product an lose one of its key features. 
shaw’s gone now and Rodgers has promised better service. They can Start by fixing this issue.

Jump to solution

- The feature to record programs via the Ignite TV App wa...

Zeph
Grasshopper

@paulw630 - The feature to record programs via the Ignite TV App was just added today, as you'll see a discussion in regards to it on the forum. Enjoy!

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help