Shaw Cable: Program Guide not showing programs. Info Guide also does not show information.

Karenanne48
Grasshopper

My program guide shows--"No current program".  How do I get them to show?

Labels (1)
5 Replies

Perhaps you are having the same issue a few others of us...

MomOfARocker
Grasshopper

Perhaps you are having the same issue a few others of us are having.  My guide does not show any programs beyond May 10.  I called Shaw Support about this issue on Saturday, the same day you made this post, and they supposedly did a 'refresh' and told me my connection is working fine but clearly it is not working as I still have no programming listed at all in the guide past May 10.  There is another thread going in this forum regarding this issue:  https://support.shaw.ca/t5/tv-discussions/hd-guide-not-loading-past-may-10/td-p/18832

0 Kudos

May 5, 2020 12:15 pm A pretty generic response from Chat...

MomOfARocker
Grasshopper

May 5, 2020 12:15 pm

A pretty generic response from Chat Support at Shaw but this is their response to my query regarding this issue:

Good Afternoon Mxxxxxxx. Happy to help today ☺ This issue is something that we are aware of nationally with this type of HD box. Our team is working to have this issue resolved as quickly as possible and we do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Once the issue has been resolved you will see that guide information update for the full 2 weeks in advance.  Once again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and we do thank you for your patience while we get this issue resolved.

0 Kudos

According to information posted by member rjkehn there is...

MomOfARocker
Grasshopper

According to information posted by member rjkehn there is a fix coming between the 4th and the 12th ...

rjkehn
Grasshopper

11m ago

fix coming my online chat tech said

yes there is a scheduled hd guide firmware update and it may take a couple fo days its going to happen between may 4th till may 12th. it shouldn't have an effect on the tv experience but w/ the guide information yes

0 Kudos

No current program

f2jamieson
Grasshopper

No current program

0 Kudos

Looking like they found a way to increase our payments.

Bentley9
Grasshopper
  • Looking like they found a way to increase our payments.
0 Kudos