Jump to solution

Shaw TV Guide

JudyWard
Grasshopper

I would like to know how to set up the Shaw TV Guide to show only channels subscribed to.  I am using Shaw Gateway - the Arris system and remote. Thank you 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Just follow the instructions I left in another thread ask...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Just follow the instructions I left in another thread asking the same thing:

First go to the " Settings " icon and hit OK. Go down 3 spaces to " Channel Listings " and hit OK. Now depending on which version of the Gateway you use you just have to make sure every channel that you want to watch has either a yellow box or that the box has a check inside it. To do this you will have to go through the entire list and when you land on a channel you want to watch just hit the OK button to activate it. If you don't subscribe to a certain channel or it's a channel you never watch just make sure that the box is empty. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jump to solution

Just follow the instructions I left in another thread ask...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Just follow the instructions I left in another thread asking the same thing:

First go to the " Settings " icon and hit OK. Go down 3 spaces to " Channel Listings " and hit OK. Now depending on which version of the Gateway you use you just have to make sure every channel that you want to watch has either a yellow box or that the box has a check inside it. To do this you will have to go through the entire list and when you land on a channel you want to watch just hit the OK button to activate it. If you don't subscribe to a certain channel or it's a channel you never watch just make sure that the box is empty. Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Thank you so much.  Your solution is working perfectly....

JudyWard
Grasshopper

Thank you so much.  Your solution is working perfectly.  I appreciate your reply.  This will make my TV viewing so much simpler.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Using the Gateway app is the best way.  You can quickly a...

YodaB
Grasshopper

Using the Gateway app is the best way.  You can quickly add or remove channels and then upload to each portal.  It is much less work than doing it on the portals themselves.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help