Not a unique situation. I am also in Vancouver and have t...

7473chad
Grasshopper

Not a unique situation. I am also in Vancouver and have the exact same issue

0 Kudos

As this issue for many months but finally fixed. I think....

vancouverbc
Grasshopper

Had  this issue for many months but finally fixed. I think. It has been a few weeks with no problems.  It took 9 tech visits to fix it.  It’s always a signal issue. In my case the last guy made a change in the cable room where the main line comes in. He bypassed or changed a splitter and it fixed the signal dropping.  Takes many many tries.  If a tech guy can’t fix it ask to have a tech supervisor come out. They are more knowledgeable.  Took me 9 guys and about 4 or 5 months. 

0 Kudos

> I just want out of my contract.  Last month, 2 represen...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

> I just want out of my contract. 

Last month, 2 representatives from Telus came to my front door, and offered to "buy me out" from my 2-year Shaw Value Plan, if I switched to their company.

0 Kudos

So let them buy you out and go to Telus.  Why not? or get...

vancouverbc
Grasshopper

So let them buy you out and go to Telus.  Why not?

or get a competent shaw tech supervisor to your place. 

0 Kudos

Did your issue ever get resolved?  We've had the same iss...

thomaso
Grasshopper

Did your issue ever get resolved?  We've had the same issues for months and a tech is coming again today.  I'm ready to cancel Shaw TV.

0 Kudos

My issue did get solved after many months and like 10 tec...

vancouverbc
Grasshopper

My issue did get solved after many months and like 10 tech guys coming out. Finally 2 upper level tech guys came.  Figured it was some bad connections or the way the other guys did it was wrong or used wrong filters etc.  I was only having issues with ip channels like E! History CW. Etc. They would work then stop after a few days.   If this tech does not fix it ask for a senior tech guy.  They know more.  Make sure signal is good tight wires etc.  Mine was in a cable room as I’m in a duplex.  More wires bunched up in there and the tech needs to know what they are doing. I was litteraly calling shaw every day and was on their case. I’m sure it will get fixed.  !!!

All of a sudden I'm having the same problem. Haven't been...

Brcw24
Grasshopper

All of a sudden I'm having the same problem. Haven't been happy with the blue curve to begin with since it has so many less features than my old pvr. But now the football game is on 7 channels and I can't get any of them. But it will go straight to National Geographic every f'n time! For the money I spend on Shaw, absolutely unacceptable. What a joke!!!!

Yes me too! And there’s no help!

Mwyld
Grasshopper

Yes me too! And there’s no help!

Same issue. If the game is important yo you and you have...

alecerf
Grasshopper

Same issue. If the game is important yo you and you have shaw to go on your phone. It works there. Football is important to me.

I am having same issue. Time to cancel???

minotavro
Grasshopper

I am having same issue. Time to cancel???

TALK TO US
We're here to help