Shawn Blue Curve TV Error Message XRE-03090 for months

vancouverbc
Grasshopper

I had Blue Curve TV installed around 2 months ago.  Ever since the day it was installed I started getting this XRE 030990 error message when trying to access many channels,  The channels would not tune in and it would just give a message to try back later.  I have had tech guys at my place every two week, re did all cables, all signals are fine, the equipment was swapped and still the issue.  on some days it works fine and i think the problem is solved, then a day later, same error message. I have been on the phone with Shaw every 2 days -  I have spoken to 10 different IT tech help supervisors -  and they all tell me they will solve it.. not solved!!  They have credited my bill... big deal.. i wanna watch tv. !!  Apparently they are all passing the buck to Comcast - saying it is their issue.  All the channels that do not work are apparently the IPTV channels... a big issue considering eventually all channels will be sent that way..

Maybe a Shaw rep or manager could just call me and say " yeah -  we have a major issue here and its being worked on"  not juts  " we have a ticket in"  it has been going on for months..   If you watch History, E! , Spark, CW OLN   etc etc etc.   be careful with blue curve..  apparently i am not the only person this has been happening to.

Has anyone had this issue and did they get it fixed??

if so how??

Labels (1)
33 Replies

It’s still me. They are still supposedly trying to fix...

vancouverbc
Grasshopper

It’s still me.   They are still supposedly trying to fix this.   It’s now another month later.  Can you believe this.  Between 2 to 3 months and still the sAme issue.  My bill will be zero every month until this is fixed. Watch out for blue sky stuff.  That is if you actually want to watch all your channels.  I would really like a higher up shaw person or tech advisor to call me.  You have my info.  This is a big blunder on your part and I will soon have to switch providers.  
sm

0 Kudos

I am having the same issue. Constantly with no reduction...

Mikeinvic
Grasshopper

I am having the same issue. Constantly with no reduction in my bill. I just want out of my contract. After all Shaw has not provided equipment that works. In the past month I have called so many times. I have unplugged the devices so ,any times. DO NOY GET BLUE CURVE!,

0 Kudos

Still me and still having same issue. Xre 03090 unbelieva...

vancouverbc
Grasshopper

Still me and still having same issue. Xre 03090 unbelievable.  Also had another tech here who put in a signal booster. The signal is fine. Still get error.  Time to wipe account out and try new account.  Something is broken on back end.  And ideas?? Let us know.  Anyone else having this problem??? It’s many channels that won’t work.  Not good shaw !!

0 Kudos

Still me.  Still not working.  This has been going on for...

vancouverbc
Grasshopper

Still me.  Still not working.  This has been going on for many months now.  I call every few days. I had another tech here the other day who put a signal booster in. I have a high signal and still not working. My account back end is broken. Need to delete account and create a new one. This is absolutely ridiculous. What bad service. Fix my problem.  Or I’m gone. Maybe if you read this you can reach out to me and give me an explanation.  

0 Kudos

I am very sorry for this experience and appreciate your o...

shaw-tony

@vancouverbc I am very sorry for this experience and appreciate your ongoing patience while we get this fixed. It certainly sounds like a unique situation. I see that you did receive a service visit recently, how did it go and what did the technician say?

@Mikeinvic I appreciate you trying that troubleshooting step. Since it's an ongoing issue for you, did you connect with us to schedule a service technician? I'd recommend that so we can get that fixed immediately.

0 Kudos

I have had like 8 techs come to try and solve this issue....

vancouverbc
Grasshopper

I have had like 8 techs come to try and solve this issue. It is still on going.  They are now going to check the main line. Sounds like no body knows what is going on.  I will be closing the account soon. 6 months to fix it is more then enough time. 

0 Kudos

I do see an open engineering ticket for this specific iss...

shaw-tony

@vancouverbc I do see an open engineering ticket for this specific issue. We are currently working with the vendors on a resolution. Again, really sorry that it's taking so long for a resolution. Tracked under: INC0664420

0 Kudos

Please tell me when engineering ticket was submitted.  Wh...

vancouverbc
Grasshopper

Please tell me when engineering ticket was submitted.  What date??

0 Kudos

Totally have this issue for last few months and it's driv...

7473chad
Grasshopper

Totally have this issue for last few months and it's driving me nuts.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help