Same issue here in Steveston.  Almost missed the end of t...

paulanderin
Grasshopper

Same issue here in Steveston.  Almost missed the end of three playoff games.

We have the same issue ERROR  code XRE-03090. It has cut...

ryankirk
Grasshopper

We have the same issue ERROR  code XRE-03090. It has cut out quite frequently lately and the last time I just about lost it!!!!!! Our football game was not on for at least 10 mins!! My wife was livid!!! Then as the game ends-BOOM- no signal again!!! Again it took about 10 mins to be able to get any channels.  With the issues we have been having with Shaw lately...I think it may be time to switch....or fix my Shaw TV!!!!

We just started having the same issue over the course of...

Roughrider
Grasshopper

We just started having the same issue over the course of a few hours, happened 3 to 4 times. Did a system refresh, thought it was fixed, luckily made it through the football game, then froze up again. We can watch any pvr or on demand either.

It’s 2022 and the XRE 03090 error is back or still there....

GGJG
Grasshopper

It’s 2022 and the XRE 03090 error is back or still there.   What’s going on at Shaw support?  Why can’t this problem be solved.   is it thePVR/receiver (Comcast or Xfinity)?   Why don’t you switch to the Rogers box?  

Happening in to me again right now in Edmonton, ready to...

glazaal
Grasshopper

Happening in to me again right now in Edmonton, ready to cancel! So frustrating!

Happened to me here 2 times today, right now can only get...

Russj
Grasshopper

Happened to me here 2 times today, right now can only get one channel

I have had the issue for four hours, have attempted to co...

rbuisson
Grasshopper

I have had the issue for four hours, have attempted to contact Shaw on three different platforms and have been stymied at every turn. I have yet to be contacted by an actual live person.  Only now, four hours later, has Shaw changed their message to those waiting on hold on the phone to acknowledge there is actually a problem (still nothing on Facebook or iMessage though).  Absolutely horrible customer service. I should not have to wait over four hours to talk to someone when service is down. 

I’m in Edmonton and I think it just resolved. Finally…

Redwyn
Grasshopper

I’m in Edmonton and I think it just resolved. Finally…

0 Kudos

Just having the same issue in Coquitlam. Error code on mo...

StairBundy
Grasshopper

Just having the same issue in Coquitlam. Error code on most channels, apart from the ones we don't actually watch

This just started for me.  A refresh of the Gateway clear...

pachy6414
Grasshopper

This just started for me.  A refresh of the Gateway cleared it up for about 4 hours, now no TV again.  If I reboot I lose internet and I am working so that is no a good solution.  Anyone use TELUS on the island?  I am willing to change

TALK TO US
We're here to help