Small TV Pick 5

AshleyPanda
Grasshopper

I have the Small TV Pick 5 and I cannot find any information about it. Can I switch any of my channels? Thanks for any help!

Labels (1)
2 Replies

Apparently Shaw doesn't offer Small tv anymore, it's cons...

CoffeeLover
Grasshopper

Apparently Shaw doesn't offer Small tv anymore, it's considered a grandfathered tv package, so if you change to a different package (they now only offer Limited TV & Total TV) & want to change back to Small TV they won't allow you , I tried going back to Small TV which was perfect for me but Shaw wouldn't allow me (mind you, you may have a different version of Small TV than when I did as I didn't have Small TV pick 5 I just had the prebuilt Small TV), as I've said in the past Shaw should really allow us customers to have more options for TV packages rather than Limited TV and Total TV

Small TV Pick 5 would include 5 theme packs of your choos...

shaw-valerie

@AshleyPanda Small TV Pick 5 would include 5 theme packs of your choosing. Your current theme pack choices would be listed on your monthly invoice, and you can review the available theme packs in this document. If you do want to make some changes, get in touch with us here and an agent would be able to assist you with that! 

TALK TO US
We're here to help