Some Gateway things I miss

sharonanne
Grasshopper

We’ve only had Blue Curve for a little while so maybe I’m not using it right but I can’t seem to do a couple of things I used to do with gateway. I used to watch a recording then exit and rewind whatever channel I had left on to watch a show. Now when I exit a recording I can only rewind to when I exited. 

Also, I used to leave the PVR on a channel where I watched a morning show and in the morning I could rewind but now I can’t. That was handy when I missed the news or weather. 

I guess the answer is to record those shows but that seems like a lot more tr

Labels (1)
3 Replies

The BlueCurve TV boxes do not buffer inactive channels, s...

shaw-valerie

@sharonanne The BlueCurve TV boxes do not buffer inactive channels, so when you're not tuned into a program and are watching another channel or recording or have the TV off, you won't be able to switch to it and rewind the program. Your solution to record those programs is the correct one, then you can start watching from the beginning or fast-forward to the portion you're looking for. When you're done watching a recording, pressing the D button on the remote will prompt you to confirm you wish to delete the recording. 

0 Kudos

I'd have to record a 3 hour morning show every weekday ju...

sharonanne
Grasshopper

I'd have to record a 3 hour morning show every weekday just to get the weather in case I turn the TV on too late to see it live.Not worth it.

We're getting used to it but there are some things we miss.

Have you checked out the BlueCurve weather app?

rickatk
Master

@sharonanne wrote:

I'd have to record a 3 hour morning show every weekday just to get the weather in case I turn the TV on too late to see it live.Not worth it.

We're getting used to it but there are some things we miss.

Have you checked out the BlueCurve weather app?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help