WHY is the sound from CNN totally cutting out?  Yesterday...

NorthShore2020
Grasshopper

WHY is the sound from CNN totally cutting out?  Yesterday halfway through Kamala Harris speech, it cut out for over 20 minutes.  Meanwhile ALL other channels on my Shaw channels are working perfectly.  Once again, right now at around 11:30 am it has completely shut off again while ALL other channels are working perfectly.  This is more than a technical issue, in my opinion---- and looks like a deliberate hack of CNN's entire system.  Given the current political situation in the USA, CNN is a very big target for anti-Trump forces.  I'm watching a CNN with NO SOUND while every other channel has sound.  This needs to be solved!

0 Kudos

WHY IS CNN HAVING SOUND PROBLEMS?  SECOND DAY IN A ROW WH...

NorthShore2020
Grasshopper

WHY IS CNN HAVING SOUND PROBLEMS?  SECOND DAY IN A ROW WHILE ALL OTHER CHANNELS HAVE NO SOUND PROBLEMS.  I'M A SHAW SUBSCRIBER OF MANY YEARS AND HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE.  IS CNN BEING HACKED BY DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTERS?  WHAT OTHER REASON COULD THERE BE?

CNN only!!

BrianHA
Grasshopper

CNN only!!

0 Kudos

I am having the same problem with CNN. No sound, or the v...

shaw49
Grasshopper

I am having the same problem with CNN. No sound, or the voices are cut off, and picture is screwed. 

0 Kudos

Our teams are aware of this issue and currently investiga...

shaw-valerie

@farfal54 Our teams are aware of this issue and currently investigating, apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. 

@shaw49 @BrianHA @NorthShore2020 

0 Kudos

I’m also having this same issue for the last 2-3 weeks

flowerpot12
Grasshopper

I’m also having this same issue for the last 2-3 weeks

0 Kudos

Yes I am having issues with CNN cutting out as well What’...

Westbridge123
Grasshopper

Yes I am having issues with CNN cutting out as well What’s going on?

0 Kudos

I'm still having this issue with CNN audio dropping and p...

srglassw
Grasshopper

I'm still having this issue with CNN audio dropping and picture freezing too. Is there a solution on the horizon?

0 Kudos

Ours is doing the same and has been like this ( sound goi...

Rozmcl
Grasshopper

Ours is doing the same and has been like this ( sound going out, picture blacking out) for a bit now ,,, is it a problem with station signal?

0 Kudos

Ours has been doing it for the last couple of weeks as we...

Dech
Grasshopper

Ours has been doing it for the last couple of weeks as well, cnn only. Very irritating!

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help