can you provide details about your setup? Do you have a s...

JeffGWpg
Grasshopper

@sghatch can you provide details about your setup? Do you have a soundbar? How is it connected to your TV? What type of TV? Have you tried rebooting the TV and / or Ignite player?

0 Kudos

Ok read them all back blue curve in 2020…now what?

kwarner2001
Grasshopper

Ok read them all back blue curve in 2020…now what?

0 Kudos

If ur not having an issue…Why respond then? Point is?

kwarner2001
Grasshopper

If ur not having an issue…Why respond then? Point is?

0 Kudos

Crazy, 2024 and the problem still persists. My tv is fine...

Sumbliss
Grasshopper

Crazy, 2024 and the problem still persists. My tv is fine, second time in my life I’m using Shaw. My mother’s… is out of sync. I don’t have all the stats on her tv, but she has what I have set up. And that mod comment that SAP can be toggled on and off.. nope.  You can’t anymore at least. Just reset it. We will try changing the audio. She has no surround sound or anything complex. Just the box connected to the tv. She can turn them off, and it will fix for a bit. They unplugged and still there. Will see where this goes .

0 Kudos

This problem used to happen with people that had Samsung TVs

rstra
Grand Master

@Sumbliss  This problem used to happen with people that had Samsung TVs

0 Kudos

Had Shaw for 2 years. All was fine. Changed to another pr...

SueandGarry
Grasshopper

Had Shaw for 2 years. All was fine. Changed to another provider and then back to Shaw. Now it is a real problem. Had a tech out and he could not fix it and suggested I play with the TV settings. No help. It has the problem on a new LG, an older Sony and I even tried an old "fluid" and they all had the same problem. Not good.

0 Kudos