I have had the same problems with Shaw Blue Curve and any...

Retzy87
Grasshopper

I have had the same problems with Shaw Blue Curve and anytime I talk to someone they just say to reset it and it seems to work, but I have to do that weekly it’s ridiculous.

0 Kudos

Having same issue with new Samsung TV,

billrobb
Grasshopper

Having same issue with new Samsung TV, 

0 Kudos

-- Having same issue with new Samsung TV Does your new TV...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@billrobb -- Having same issue with new Samsung TV

Does your new TV have various "settings" for audio-playback? On which setting(s) do you observe the symptoms?

0 Kudos

I just went into settings / audio and changed a setting b...

Timant
Grasshopper

I just went into settings / audio and changed a setting believe it was sap and now pic and sound in sync

0 Kudos

I also have the same issue when watching a recorded show...

Tas
Grasshopper

I also have the same issue when watching a recorded show on the PVR and try to watch it on my mobile phone.  It is not on all shows, but definitely annoying.

0 Kudos

So disappointing.  As a long time Telus subscriber, we we...

hurstogram
Grasshopper

So disappointing.  As a long time Telus subscriber, we were excited to be a part of the Shaw family.  We have had this out of sync issue 3 times in our first week and a half. It's a major disappointment. It's crazy because this thread is now years old and its very clearly an issue Shaw can't figure out and it appears is not throwing much man power into fixing a clear issue. We are left with regret leaving good ole Telus, where we never really had any issues whatsoever.

We have had this while watching live tv and recorded TV.

0 Kudos

If you can o back to Telus, They can buyout your contract...

cpmrich36
Grasshopper

If you can o back to Telus, They can buyout your contract if you get a deal with Telus again.  How long you have Shaw now?

0 Kudos

We have this with our Shaw and tv’s also.    It is not ju...

Robythor
Grasshopper

We have this with our Shaw and tv’s also.    It is not just the Samsung tv. It is all the TVs in the house

0 Kudos

Found the problem was the boxes and their proximity to th...

Jefffromstjames
Grasshopper

Found the problem was the boxes and their proximity to the modem (and any other interference causing device causing interference (I.e microwaves, furnace fans etc).  The further the modem is from the box and the more in the path, the worse the problem.

my work around was to connect the boxes via Ethernet cable to a network switch attached to the modem.    Once I attached everything via Ethernet the audio sync issues went away.

That said, i have years of cabling experience and my house was already largely wired for Ethernet.

try plugging one of the so called wireless boxes into the modem using Ethernet and you’ll likely see the difference.

I’m having this same problem on day one of my service and...

tangle
Grasshopper

I’m having this same problem on day one of my service and restarting the box does nothing. Also judging from the response you got that they haven’t heard of this issue anywhere else doesn’t really strike me as great service it kind of sounds like they don’t believe you. I had really hope that Shah would work for me but I think I’m gonna have to back out of this

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help