Super Channel Free Preview

bostonbob
Grasshopper

So I'm wondering just how long this free preview lasts. I got an e-mail from SHAW stating that it was running from May 23rd to June 6th but I also got an e-mail from Super Channel stating that it was from May 24th to June 2nd which their twitter account seems to confirm:

Of course there's absolutely no mention of this Free Preview over on the " News and Free Previews " page ( boy those guys over there are really doing a great job ) so can somebody here clear up this confusion and tell us exactly how long this Free Preview will last.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies

Re: Super Channel Free Preview

shaw-tamara

Hi bostonbob 

The information we have states that we will have it available on free preview from May 23rd to June 6th. I'm also checking in with the team that manages the website to see if we can figure out why there have been challenges in having it updated and how we can prevent that going forward, as I know this isn't the first time you've brought this up. We apologize for the frustration this has caused and hopefully we can have a better solution for the free preview announcements soon! 

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Hey Tamara - I'm not sure how to send you a Private Message on these Forums so I'll just ask you here. Can you please phone me at home as I've got a question about something else and it would just take too long via the Chat option.

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

Hey bostonbob The Community forum isn't monitored 24/7, I will recommend using one of our many contact methods here to reach us quickly. Twitter and Facebook have the lowest wait times. I appreciate your patience.

0 Kudos

shawpop
Grasshopper

Free preview for superchannel, starting the 23rd, was mentioned on the News and Free Previews page, because I wrote it on my calendar.  Now it's not there anymore.  I came here to try to find out the channel # in Burnaby, does anyone know it?  I don't know why they make this so hard!

0 Kudos

shaw-tamara

Hello,

In Burnaby the channel numbers would be 161, 162, 163 and 164 in SD, as well as 284 and 285 in HD.

0 Kudos

bostonbob
Grasshopper

shawpop wrote:

Free preview for superchannel, starting the 23rd, was mentioned on the News and Free Previews page, because I wrote it on my calendar.  

I'm not 100% sure but I really don't think it was ever there. The " News and Free Previews " page is one of my startup pages so I check it out everyday when I turn on my computer. I never saw it listed but I guess there is a chance that it might have popped up and then got deleted all on the same day although I can't think of a reason for doing so. 

0 Kudos

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Hey Tamara - I'm going to ask you again if you can call me at home or contact me via chat or Private Message. I'll be home today until about 5 pm Vancouver time.

0 Kudos

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Well the " News and Free Previews " page still has not been updated. Based on their prior history  I can't say that I'm very surprised. By the way Tamara - I really need to speak to you directly about another subject so please contact me ASAP. 

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

Hey bostonbob,

I am sorry for the delay in getting the content updated. Our digital team is aware and will have it updated as soon as possible. If you have other inquiries feel free to let us know here or I can send you a DM to your Inbox. Otherwise, you can contact us here.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help