Trouble with KCTS

robertsb
Grasshopper

Lately I have been having trouble with the picture on KCTS. It keeps breaking up and losing sound during the news broadcasts at 6 pm. Do other people have this problem?

Labels (1)
6 Replies

Me too

kvncrw46
Grasshopper

We've had Blue Curve for only a few weeks, and we only record "Finding Your Roots', but both recordings have digital breakups. It seems so far to only be with PBS. 

0 Kudos

Me too again

kvncrw46
Grasshopper

Self-edit... We record a lot, but only PBS recording show a breakup.

0 Kudos

are these the only two channels you notice this issue on?...

shaw-tony

@robertsb @kvncrw46 are these the only two channels you notice this issue on? What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

0 Kudos

We have similar problems only with KCTS on Shaw Direct/Sa...

KCBE
Grasshopper

We have similar problems only with KCTS on Shaw Direct/Satellite service. Problem is worst during PBS Newshour, when we have constant sound drop-outs that sometimes make the news unintelligible. But we also have trouble with the picture distorting on some other programs with no particular pattern.

0 Kudos

Last week the video was dropping out on the PVR with up t...

rsolo
Grasshopper
  • Last week the video was dropping out on the PVR with up to 10 second gaps in video and sound. This weekend Feb 6 to Feb 8 the audio has been dropping out for1/2 second  to 3 seconds on programming from 7 pm to 11 pm.  It is very annoying and may have to do with the digitization of this channel. 
0 Kudos

We are using Gateway and are having the same problem. So...

cheeseplease
Grasshopper

We are using Gateway and are having the same problem. So it is not just Blue Curve. This seems to only happen during the winter months.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help