TV packages

CoffeeLover
Grasshopper

I honestly believe Shaw should offer other tv packages rather than Limited TV & Total TV ...in fact it's too bad the Legacy Classic tv package can't be brought back or offered....it is after all a good alternative to the 2 main TV packages with a good combination of tv channels.

Labels (1)
3 Replies

Yup, my MIL and Aunt were going to switch to Shaw, but Li...

rstra
Grand Master

Yup, my MIL and Aunt were going to switch to Shaw, but Limited TV is not enough and Total TV is too much.

0 Kudos

if you can et limited tv and you can add on channels like...

cpmrich36
Grasshopper

if you can et limited tv and you can add on channels like pick and pay or theme packs..  

0 Kudos

I asked the rep the same thing when I was frustrated with...

yycchris
Grasshopper

I asked the rep the same thing when I was frustrated with those two packages.  Granted I'm on the gateway system and not bluecurve, and also not sure if it's just the more experienced reps or not but I discovered that there are some other plans.  I just got onto Digital Classic for $90 per month but also tried Digital Basic for $60 per month.  Digital Classic has almost everything in the Total Tv plan except it also includes the american timeshift channels as well as the superstations.  You might also want to try Small Tv which is another they don't advertise.  I believe Small is $65 per month

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help