Unfortunately, it doesn’t show libraries, so I can’t acce...

rstra
Grand Master

@rickatk  Unfortunately, it doesn’t show libraries, so I can’t access the content that I own. I am not currently and Apple+ subscriber, I wait for a few good shows/movies then order for a month, i assume it is 4K.

0 Kudos

Apple TV + comes with Apple Music on Samsung Tizen and Fi...

rickatk
Master

@rstra wrote:

@rickatk  Unfortunately, it doesn’t show libraries, so I can’t access the content that I own. I am not currently and Apple+ subscriber, I wait for a few good shows/movies then order for a month, i assume it is 4K.

Apple TV + comes with Apple Music on Samsung Tizen and Firestick. This is not provided with Shaw as it probably conflicts with Stingray? At any rate I am happy to see Apple TV+ on BlueCurve. Very convenient. After 10years or so of using Apple TV streamers I am dropping my 4K ATV. I am not ready to get into Home Kit which requires an ATV to act as a hub. Wemo Classic is working fine.

0 Kudos

Oh yes I forgot about that. I only own one movie - Nation...

rickatk
Master

@rstra wrote:

Oh yes I forgot about that. I only own one movie - National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. Too bad Apple doesnt have Match for movies..

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help