Webmail

rpepper
Grasshopper

I’m trying to access my webmail. Do I use my myshaw password. If not how do I make a webmail password as I cannot access my webmail. 

3 Replies

Your Shaw ID and Shaw email account are 2 separate logins...

shaw-valerie

@rpepper Your Shaw ID and Shaw email account are 2 separate logins, so you may have a different password for each. If you are able to login to MyShaw, you can reset your email password in the Internet section, as shown on this page

I am adding a small but important detail (based on my rec...

CatShei80
Grasshopper

I am adding a small but important detail (based on my recent experience setting up Shaw Webmail (which was confusing til I did it and practiced for a couple of days with the Shaw Webmail interface) )-- and that is when you get as far as the EDIT on the right-hand side of screen --- then you click on that --- and a dialogue box comes up asking for an email p/w --- be very CAREFUL you do NOT click "delete" in the lower right hand corner of dialogue box because that deletes the email address itself as far as I understand.  Correct me please Shaw Moderator.  That "delete" button should not be in the place that most of us know as "continue" or "ok" etc.

ALSO - I am having trouble getting RID of that annoying "mini calendar" on the main webmail screen - it covers up all the "folders" (which I want to see). And where is the "print this email" icon?    Otherwise I'd say Shaw webmail screen is pretty good and much simpler than some other brands out there.

0 Kudos

thank you for your feedback, I'll pass that along. As for...

shaw-tony

@CatShei80 thank you for your feedback, I'll pass that along.

As for the mini calendar, you can remove it by going to your preferences -> calendar -> de-select "Always show the mini-calendar".

clipboard_image_0.png

The "print" button is in the actions tab above. Similar to the image below:

clipboard_image_1.png

TALK TO US
We're here to help